It’s certainly a lot different this week to last. April showers have arrived albeit late to the party but it’s been cold enough for hill-snow, hail and sleet with the odd rumble of thunder. So what next as we head into May?
- Thursday will see showers during the morning and early afternoon with hail or thunder again in the mix. Showers moving away southeastwards later in the day with sunny spells. Temperatures still disappointing. Max 11°C.
- Friday looks the best day of the forecast with a dry spell of weather expected with pleasant sunny spells. UV levels up to 5 now so again if you’re out in it most of the day, suncream needed. Slight risk of a shower but unlikely. Max 12°C.
The Bank Holiday weekend. In summary, it starts off well but rain or showers take over.
- Saturday should be a mainly dry day with sunny spells. More cloud later in the day and a chance of some light rain into the late evening or night. We drag in milder air from the SW so temperatures recovering from today onwards. Max 13°C.
- Sunday looks wet and windy with some heavy rain for a time. This will clear to blustery showers as low pressure takes a hold of our weather. Max 14°C.
- Bank Holiday Monday can simply be summed up as showery with warmer sunny spells in between. Max 15°C.
Follow @ChadWeather on Twitter for your local weather.
Thanks for reading.